VANTAGE is able to connect our clients with various strategic logistic partners that can provide full-scale marine services, consultancy, with cost-efficient and effective solutions.
Coordinated and managed following our local knowledge in VANTAGE operating locations, our services include consultancy and expertise in all areas of logistics such as Local Transportation, Storage, International Freight Forwarding, Cross Border Transportation, Lifting, Customs Clearance / Brokerage.
Offshore Support Vessel
With our vast experiences in executing offshore projects, we cross-apply our knowledge and understanding to a fit-for-purpose selection of vessels. The wide range of offshore support vessels includes:
- Anchor Handling Tugs
- Platform Support Vessels
- Accommodation Work Barges & Workboats
- Multi-Purpose Offshore Terminal Tugs
- Multi-Purpose Support Vessels
- Utility Vessels
- Fast Crew Transportation
Tight project schedule-based logistics
Integrated logistics services
Urgent / Emergency shipment execution
Local Custom & Immigration Permits & Clearances
STS/FSU (Ship to Ship Transfer Operations)
The need of an intermediary floating storage has increase due Asia’s rising oil demand. As such, VANTAGE ensures that all transfer of cargo such as fuels, crude oil and condensates between our FSU and offtake tankers is done with the strictest of safety protocols and procedures in place. This operation mostly takes place in the Straits of Malacca as VANTAGE has a trading hub strategically located in the region and can offer our own experienced HSSE team to provide the necessary support.
Why VANTAGE for STS:
- We partner with the largest operators and permit holders in the region.
- We have extensive experience in handling all vessel types (VLCC/Suez/Afra/etc).
- Our operations are in full compliance with multiple guidelines and standards such as OCIMF, ICS, MARPOL, and QHSSE.
- Audited and approved by Oil Majors at various sites.
- Access to leasing option for storage of crude condensate and various fuel for our clients